TH 23014 - Single Arm Operator, LH, Bronze,
Stainless Guide Roller, Crank Handle, 1 per pkg.
TH 23014 is a left handed single arm
operator with a bronze finish. It is often found on older steel windows as well as other styles. On the end of the arm is a stainless steel guide roller that rolls in the TH 22825 casement operator track. The hardened steel arms, worm drive and gears are protected with a corrosive resistant finish. The arm with insert into a slot in the window frame to engage the track. Mounting holes are 3.876 inches and 4.75 inches apart.
- Heavy Duty Diecast Zinc Construction
- Bronze Finish
- Worm drive and Gears have a Corrosive
Resistant E-Gard™ Coating
- Left Hand (as viewed from the outside in)
- Single Arm Operator
- Uses TH 22825 for the Track (optional)
- Disconnects easily from the sash.
- Fasteners Included